Introducing KW573

kw573

Hello from KW573,

My name is Sam and I live on the mid-east coast of Australia. I'm a long term MV'er having owned and driven my GPW jeep for 33 years. I later got interested in wreckers and now own a very tired M1A1 heavy wrecker (they are very scarce here, parts almost non-existent) which I use as a yard crane truck and two Diamond T 969's, one of which I'm rebuilding. I hope to regularly rally the 969 when it's done.

Also, I'm hoping to make contacts who can help me find parts and equipment from overseas, and to share my skills/experience with others, though I'm no expert.

Hopefully I'll get the idea of how this works quickly. Have a nice day.

Sam.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello from KW573,

My name is Sam and I live on the mid-east coast of Australia. I'm a long term MV'er having owned and driven my GPW jeep for 33 years. I later got interested in wreckers and now own a very tired M1A1 heavy wrecker (they are very scarce here, parts almost non-existent) which I use as a yard crane truck and two Diamond T 969's, one of which I'm rebuilding. I hope to regularly rally the 969 when it's done.

Also, I'm hoping to make contacts who can help me find parts and equipment from overseas, and to share my skills/experience with others, though I'm no expert.

Hopefully I'll get the idea of how this works quickly. Have a nice day.

Sam.

Welcome from Oz.......... funny old world really, you have all of that sunshine, and no spares, and we have all of this rain and buckets of rusty spares. If you need anything, this has got to be the place to find it, good luck with the restorations. Let us know how you progress.:kissoncheek: